Monday, October 13, 2014

Family Pictures Fall 2014

Call me sentimental, but I love having family pictures taken.
Seeing as how we are broke students, we decided to DIY with our friends, 
Dan & Nicole who live about 2 hours away from us.
It was so much fun getting together for the weekend. 
We took their pictures and they took our pictures.
I'm not professing to be a professional at anything, so no judging.
But here are a few of my favorites:

THE STARLINGS


















THE GARCIAS


















When we were busy taking couple pictures we let the boys play on a blanket on the grass,
and when we turned around we found Max helping James get a drink of water.
SO CUTE.




2 comments:

  1. Girl you are gorgeous!!! But I already knew that =). And you're a really good photographer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing family pictures too! I think you did a great job! I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete