Tuesday, January 7, 2014

a very Starling Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year, full of family and friends! We got to have two Christmases this year because my mom was out of town on Christmas day. Here are some photos of our Christmas celebrations with the Starlings! 
(be prepared for picture overload!)


Grandpa Phil and Baby James on Christmas Eve


Our beautiful tree-
TONS of presents (this is what happens when two families collide!)



James and his first Christmas Stocking,
hand made by yours truly


rhonda-seb-sarah


James smiling at daddy


Oh I just LOVE his smile!


sarah-adam


Rob in his new "Christmas jumper" from Sebbie


it looks like Rob is proposing (again)... BUT instead, I got a new....


RING! Rob is the best. The stone is Tourmaline, 
which is both of my boys' birth stone 


colin-ruth


rhonda with a new scarf


all my Starlings in a row


feeding my obsession with AA Milne....


cute sebbie


James on his new tummy time mat


happy airplanes with daddy


a feast fit for kings!


Christmas hats!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment