Sunday, October 20, 2013

little man's nursery

YIKES! Ok so apparently my whole goal of posting at least once a month totally went out the window for September! We have been SO busy getting everything ready for our little man. A huge thank you to everyone who has supported us by attending showers, dropping by gifts, and putting up with our flakey-ness this last month.

Our nursery is finally finished! Originally we used this room as an office, so we had to move some things around in our house. We had to knock out a closet in the guest room (huge thanks to my dad for his help in this matter) in order to create a little "office nook." In the end, I think everything turned out wonderfully! (we even got new carpet a few months ago). Enough with the chit chat, here is our new nursery:








2 comments:

  1. YAY! It's so darling! It's nice you have so much room too. I keep forgetting to bring you my little gift for your handsome little guy! I'm excited to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it Chelsea. I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to meet your little man :)

    ReplyDelete