Thursday, August 8, 2013

San Francisco

While on our trip, we spent a day in San Francisco! I have always loved this city & it's craziness. We purchased the Go San Francisco Card, which I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone spending a day there. It was only $50 and got us a hop on hop off bus (nice to save my pregnant feet), a bay cruise, into a bunch of museums, and money off at various restaurants. We had so much fun here, and the best part is, it didn't even rain!





Rob LOVED China town. He was so surprised how much more Chinese looking
it is than the one in London. For once, the US beat England at something! haha.






You can't really see it here but Rob is wearing a Chinese hat with a braid down the front.
Haha, also, he is making the funniest face. I love this picture.



China Town Gate
(and me looking like Im smuggling pumpkins)



The Courthouse
(Marilyn Monroe & Joe Damagio were apparently married here)




The Science Museum:








They had a whole room FULL of butterflies. It was incredible.
Seriously if you haven't been here, its a MUST see. One of my favorite parts of the trip.
Butterflies of all shapes and sizes were landing everywhere!


The Golden Gate Bridge



Hot Chocolate- gotta love San Francisco summers

   



'

me with the pumpkin look again
(someone really should have politely told me this was not the best color to wear)


my cutest boy


views of the city from our bay cruise





Alcatraz





Bay Bridge





1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! I'm sad we missed the butterfly room on our trip to SF last summer. Guess I'll have to go back! haha. Looks like you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete