Sunday, August 18, 2013

Disneyland

We decided to make one of our last stops in California at Disneyland.
Even though I knew I wouldn't be able to ride very many of the rides due to my pregnancy,
we wanted to stop anyway because Seb had never been!
I didn't want to take my camera into the park, so enjoy our awesome iphone pictures!


playing toy story
(SO FUN)


...not to mention I beat Rob...





...me beating Rob, again...


Us riding Winnie the Pooh. 
I had to adjust to riding the more tame rides


PS- we got into Disneyland with discount tickets we bought at an office 
just a few blocks away from Disneyland. We got Park Hoppers for $111 each-
if you are going to Disneyland you should totally do this

.
The name of the place is Discount Theme Park Tickets
(www.cheapthemeparkticket.com)
I was totally worried it would be sketchy, but it worked just fine for us
so I can officially give it my stamp of approval!




No comments:

Post a Comment