Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary!

Rob and I had a wonderful second wedding anniversary! We were able to meet up for lunch (which helped break up the long work day) and then go to dinner! 

Rob surprised me with the most beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers 
when I got home from work. 


I surprised him with some new Ray Bans-
Oh the benefits of working for eye doctors
(these ones are particularly cool, they fold up until they are the size of one side of the glasses)


Then we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant- PF Chang's.
We even ordered dessert- carmel/chocolate cake.


I can't believe it has already been 2 years!! Time has gone by sooo fast!
I am so grateful for this cute guy and love him to pieces.
I feel so blessed to have him in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment