Monday, June 3, 2013

june 4, 2013


Happy two year anniversary to the most incredible guy I know. Each day I feel so blessed to have him in my life and so lucky that he chose me! I am so grateful for everything that he has done for our little family over the past 2 years and the many sacrifices he has made. Here are just a few things I love most about my guy...


-he spends every second that he can with me. even if this means making baby quilts or baking cakes. he doesn't complain and he even seems happy to be there
-he laughs at my jokes- which is huge because most of the time they aren't funny
-i can count on him for anything, he will be there, no matter what
-i can tell him anything and i know he will say just the right thing to make me feel better
-he is honest with me 
-he is brilliantly smart and ridiculously good looking
-he remembers how i like things to be done and does them that way in the future
-he buys me flowers just because
-he constantly makes me laugh and smile
-no job is too big or too little for him
-he never complains (something i can learn from)
-he remembers what is important in life and doesn't sweat the small stuff
-he writes incredible poetry (see image below on our wedding day)


Every day I am incredibly grateful that I get to be married to him. Each day I love him more and more than I ever thought possible. We have been through so much together in the 3 1/2 short years we have known each other, and I am sure there will be many tough times to come; but I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather have by my side. Thank you for being my everything darling, and here is to an eternity together!


all my love- chels

1 comment: