Sunday, June 9, 2013

daddy-daughter date

This past weekend I was lucky enough to get to
join my dad on his annual Tuachan trip to St. George, just the two of us.
{usually mom goes- but she was busy}

Friday night we went to a big fancy bank dinner where I
accidently bid $1400 for a painting at a live auction.
oops- luckily someone outbid me.
Lesson learned: do not point at hanging umbrellas from the ceiling


Then we got to see Mary Poppins the musical,
it was fabulous but I found myself somehow wishing
Julie Andrews was still Mary.
{she is my hero, after all}


Saturday we shopped 'till we dropped.
{dad's are good at spoiling their daughters,
especially pregnant ones who have no clothes...}

Then we got to see another show, Starlight Express.
If you like roller skates and rock music, this show is totally 
up your ally.


I had such a fun time hanging out with my dad
this past weekend- even if the weather was a little.... toasty.



No comments:

Post a Comment