Sunday, February 10, 2013

Galveston Island

Rob & I recently took a trip to see my sister and her family in Houston, Texas. It worked out so perfectly; we were able to be there to see the twins get blessed, for my birthday, and to check out some law schools for Rob. My parents were down there as well, and we had so much fun playing together as a family for a whole week. One of the days we drove down to Galveston Island to see the beach. Lucky us, we got there right at sunset. Here are some of my first attempts at manual mode, as well as editing using Light Room.


dinner at Freebirds 



















3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Chelsea. Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun!!! If yall end up here more permanently, let us know! We live in Houston =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of your pics on this one!! Good job! Looks like you guys have such great families - that's such a huge blessing :)

    ReplyDelete