Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Baby Blessings

Sorry it took me slightly longer to get this second batch of photos up. The whole purpose of our visit to Texas was to see Zahra & Sienna be blessed. They looked so adorable, and looking back through these pictures makes me miss them and Roman even more! Still playing around with Lightroom, so please forgive my basic editing skills.


the happy parents and babies pre-blessings


sweet baby Sienna (I think..)



the happy parents & babies- post blessing


such a cute family



all of us present at the blessing
(and no, we didn't coordinate sea foam green as the color of the day)


Rob & I with our most favorite twin nieces






Baby Zahra (I think...)


Roman, the Indian. Love this little guy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, the twins eyes are so beautiful! I love that the sea foam green coordination was accidental haha

    ReplyDelete