Monday, January 7, 2013

the wannabe photographer

One of my goals this year is to improve on one of my many hobbies. I always feel like I am one of those people who tries everything, but isn't exceptionally good at anything in particular. I love baking, cooking, sewing, crafting, music and photography. So, whether or not it is the best idea, I have chosen to work on my photography skills. The good news is that this goal should also help me blog more often. My goal each week will be to take a picture of something and post one of my favorite pictures, while learning something new. So, basically all this rambling is telling you to be prepared for some random picture posts occasionally. This week I am working on using my camera in manual mode, (I'll be honest, up to this point I have been cheating) so please no judgments. At no point on this blog will I claim to be a professional photographer or know anything about photography, but I enjoy it and that is what matters. So for now, no picture post. But look around the end of the week and here is hoping I have found a way to make a decent picture with the camera in manual mode. So far they are just black. Hahaha, I guess I can only go UP from here!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lets help each other! If you learn anything new or have any advice, please share it!

      Delete