Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Well folks, I have finally finished my new year's resolution list. It only took a month (haha) but I have really put a lot of thought into making my goals realistic, yet challenging. Here are the goals that made the final cut:

1. Read the Ensign magazine cover to cover every month
2. Get better at photography
3. Maintain my current weight and eat better
(I know it sounds like a cop out to try to maintain weight, but I recently just lost weight and I am trying to keep it off)
4. Have sincere prayer
5. Have regular scripture STUDY
6. Read 5 educational books this year (I am the worst reader on the planet)
7. Go to the gym 3x a week 
8. Write in journal at least 1x per week
9. Get COT certified for work
10. Make 1 quilt
11. Practice harp at least 2x per week
12. Work on one Christlike attribute (from Preach My Gospel) each month

I know you are already thinking I have totally dropped the ball on my photography goal since I had previously announced it on my blog, but fear not, I have been researching. I went home and dug through all of my old junk, hoping beyond hope that I could find my high school photography lesson papers. The junk gods were not smiling upon me, however, and I did not find said papers. So, I have been searching the internet for a good book to teach me how to use my camera- when I stumbled across Pinterest. Much  cheaper, and still accomplishes the same thing. 

Over the next month I am going to try to complete this list and try to post the pictures to the blog in a timely manner- I can already guarantee there will be multiple pictures per post. :) (list courtesy of http://www.amandabraswell.com)

 Who wants to join me?!


2 comments: