Sunday, August 5, 2012

London, England

WHEW! We made it! This is my very last post from our trip! I never thought I would get through all of those pictures! After we got back from Paris we spent a couple of days in London seeing the sites with my parents. There are little to no pictures from this section of the trip for three reasons. 1- it was pouring the entire time and most of the time we were without an umbrella. 2- Rob and I had been to these places before and 3- it was the tail end of a 3 week trip, I was sort of done taking pictures. Nonetheless, here are the few pictures I did take. While in London we went on a river cruise, saw Greenwich, went on a walking tour of the major sites of London, took a big red bus tour, and saw lots of shows! Rhonda surprised us the day we got back from Paris with tickets to Mamma Mia, only a major dream come true for me! We also saw Shrek! the musical and Ghost. 


Rob once performed drums in this building


Greenwich






The Tower of London













No comments:

Post a Comment