Friday, June 24, 2011

our wedding

Hi friends!! So, here is the moment you have all been waiting for! Here are our wedding pictures. We are SO excited about how they turned out, we owe our lives to our amazing photographer, Amanda Hendrickson. We loved her, and if you do too, please use her. There is a link to her blog on my previous post. I tried to pick out just my favorites, but I still ended up posting most of them... sorry, but enjoy! If you would like to view any picture in a larger size, just click on it!




































































































































Rob reading me the most amazing poem he wrote

























































A huge thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make our wedding such a spectacular day. It was a beautiful day that we will always remember.... we love our friends and family!





No comments:

Post a Comment